Privacy & security
1. G Robinson safety ltd , supplier of the LadderM8rix, consider protection of your privacy to be of utmost importance and are committed to provide you with a personalised service that meets your requirements in a way that safeguards your privacy. Some of the personal information we hold about you may be sensitive personal data within the meaning the Data Protection Act 1998 – for example, your name, address and credit card information etc. When you shop on this Website, we will ask you to input and will collect Personal Information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, product selections, credit card or other payment information and a password. We may also collect, and our third-party providers of advertisements and content may collect, information about where you are on the internet (e.g. the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .co.uk and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our website that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our website. We may collect this information even if you do not register with us.
You should be aware that this site is being monitored by tracking software that we have designed, and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service.
We confirm that any Personal Information which you provide to us (or which is available on public registers) and any User Information from which we can identify you, is held in accordance with the registration we have with the Data Commissioners Office. We use your information only for the following purposes:
- Processing your orders
- For statistical purposes to improve this Website and its services to you
- To serve website content and advertisements to you
- To administer this website
- To help us to administer accounts, services and products which we offer;
- To help detect a fraud or loss;
- If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you
- We will store data for a period of 12 months on product orders.
- You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether, by telephone, e-mail or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights under the Telecommunications (Data Protection and Privacy) Regulations 1999.
If you communicate with us via the internet then we may occasionally use email to contact you about our goods/ products. When you first provide personal information to our website we will normally give you the opportunity to indicate whether you would prefer us not to contact you in this way. However, you can always send us an email at any time to change your preferences.
If you require your data to be amended or deleted please contact us via phone or email; firstname.lastname@example.org
Individuals or companies who place orders over the telephone, email or via our website must provide their name, address details and payment details in order to process and deliver products or services ordered. Your payment information will be shared with Worldpay in order to process payments and your delivery details will be passed to our third party suppliers and/or carriers to enable delivery of your order. This data is used only to process your order.
Companies who wish to have an account with G Robinson safety ltd (LadderM8rix) need to provide relevant information required to open and service the account. Your business name will be credit checked prior to accounts being approved. Limited information will also be shared with third party payment providers and transport carriers, sufficient to enable successful processing of your order(s).
We endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee the security of any data that you disclose online and we will not be responsible for any breach of security unless this is due to our negligence or wilful default. Our web site uses a secure server which implements secure sockets layer (SSL) technology in our on-line ordering process to protect your payment card information. Every transaction that is processed by our specialist payment processor – Worldpay. At G Robinson Safety we do not store any of your payment details online; we let the experts process your payments – Worldpay. So when you are entering your payment details on our website, you can do so in the knowledge that your online security is being handled directly by a Worldpay server. For more information on Worldpay security see; https://secure.worldpay.com/global3/payment/default/help_security_en.html
What information will you receive from G Robinson Ltd?
When you create a shopping account while ordering online you will be given the option to receive information from G Robinson Safety ltd by post, e-mail or telephone, about products, promotions or special offers which we feel may be of interest to you. In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, ensure that you tick the appropriate box as you go through the registration process. You may unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by replying to a promotional e-mail with the word “unsubscribe” in the subject line, by e-mailing us at email@example.com.
When entering any of our contests or prize draws, you provide your name, email address and mailing address. If you win, we will send the prize to the address entered and notify you by email. When you enter a contest or prize draw, you are also included in our newsletter list to receive notice of promotions, specials and new additions to the Website. You may unsubscribe from this news list by following the unsubscribe instructions in any email received.
Information. Your Personal Information will not be disclosed to other businesses within G Robinson Safety Ltd or to any third parties, other than those who will help process your order. G Robinson Safety Ltd requires all such third parties to treat your personal information as fully confidential and to fully comply with all applicable UK Data Protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place.
You should be aware that if we are requested by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide your Personal Information and /or User Information we are entitled to do so.
Data Protection Act, 1998 – superseded by the General Data Protection Act 2018 Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and The Data Protection Act 2018, (DPA) you have a number of rights with regard to your personal data. You have the right to request from us access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data, the right to restrict processing, object to processing as well as in certain circumstances the right to data portability. If you have provided consent for the processing of your data, you have the right (in certain circumstances) to withdraw that consent at any time that will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent was withdrawn. You have the right to lodge a complaint to the Information Commissioners’ Office if you believe that we have not complied with the requirements of the GDPR or DPA 18 with regard to your personal data.
Disclosure of Information
We do not sell, rent or lease mailing lists to third parties for their marketing purposes. Where we have told you in advance, we may disclose certain information to third parties such as the Police or the Inland Revenue.
Protection of Information
We maintain strict security measures in order to protect personal information. This includes encrypting data on our websites and in order to ensure compliance with all applicable legal requirements.
Third party rights
Nothing in this Agreement is intended to, nor shall it confer any rights on a third party.
Data Protection Act 1988
We comply with the Data Protection Act in all our dealings with your personal data.
This policy is subject to regular change. The date this was last updated is displayed in the footer of this document.
How to contact us